::::: www.vinylfroinde.com ::::: Forum Index ::::: www.vinylfroinde.com :::::
7inch collectors page from germany for oi-punk-rac

FAQFAQSearchSearchMemberlistMemberlistUsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog in

Ragnarock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::::: www.vinylfroinde.com ::::: Forum Index -> guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dom

PostPosted: 8. December 2002 14:21    Post subject: Ragnarock Reply with quote

Hi, this is Dom Ragnarock / Bleach, etc, etc...
Peter has informed me about this website that I find excellent.
I just think you should also put the records when you don't have the cover, that people have the infos, and may provide a scan when they have the record.

I would overall like to address my friendly thoughts to the mates and familly of Björn Detlef.

We wouldn't have managed to gather all those infos without the help of all the people listed in the paper issues. Thank you again.

Best wishes to Vinylfroinde.com, you are going to find out the real amount of work you will have to furnish. So contributors please help them.

I'm not into the punk/skinhead scene anymore, Vinylfroinde may contact me, I still have the 7" discography updated 1997-98 in html files.

Dom
FdC

PostPosted: 28. August 2004 13:26    Post subject: ragnarock + bleach etc. Reply with quote

hello dom, I'd like to know if it's possible to have a list of your old productions and more infos about your lable. I found this site (http://euthanasie.propagande.org/discographie/Label/Bleachrecords.htm) but I don't think the list is complete. I'd like to write a little history of the lable. cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ::::: www.vinylfroinde.com ::::: Forum Index -> guestbook All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Vinylfroinde

Board Security